Saturday, December 29, 2012

Deals and News for the Week of January 1st

I have put a lot of thought and Prayer into my 
Store and have decided I am closing. I have made such good Friends and I am so Thankful for the great customers I have.
I really struggled with this decision, because I know that for most, Scrapbooking is Expensive and so I loved being able to sell Scrapbook Supplies at an affordable price for all, but after being open 3 years I realize life is short and I need to be home for my Family, that are growing up fast.

We will be having tons of sales and so stock up while you can, I am not sure when my closing date will be, but there is still time to take advantage of the great prices.

I am continuing the 50% off sale, everything in My store is 50% off(on regular price items)( just a note some of you have groupons and ksl coupons, you can use the coupons for the 50% off on clearance area, but the new stuff in front for the groupon & ksl coupons have to be rang up at full price.

And also the Deal that You get to pick your sale from any of the sales I have had in the last year. (You can mix and match sales)The catch is you have to spend $40.00 after discount has been given and before sales tax. So if you have been waiting for the ultimate sale here it is. 

Also for January I am extending my hours so everyone can have an opportunity to stock up on their scrapbooking supplies.

Hours for January are:
tue-sat   10am-6pm
Closed-Sun & Mon
Will also be closed on Jan 25th & 26th

1 comment:

  1. Dora, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be in to say goodbye. :(

    ReplyDelete